New Moon Bodywork and Wellness
- Online booking is no longer available. New Moon Bodywork and Wellness is no longer using social media of any sort, and the online scheduling tool has been disabled. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments are by reservation only, Monday through Friday.
- I am operating at a limited capacity to ensure extra time to clean and disinfect in between each appointment.
- Per Governor Mills' emergency order, you are required to wear a mask or face covering unless you have trouble breathing in one or have a medical condition that makes it inadvisable to cover your face. If you arrive at your appointment without a mask, I will assume that it's for one of those reasons. I understand that everyone is doing their very best to adapt to unprecedented and challenging circumstances, and I'm committed to meeting you where you're at with kindness, compassion, and respect.
Therapeutic massage is used to help:
*prevent and recover from sports and activity injuries
*heal dysfunction caused by repetitive movements related to your job
*heal emotional trauma manifesting as pain and tension within your body.
Now Featuring CBD Massage!
CBD, or Cannabidiol, is a cannabis compound that has significant anti-inflammatory and pain relieving benefits for joint and muscle tissues. It will be applied topically during your massage with a locally crafted therapeutic salve. The salve contains no THC and has no intoxicating properties, but the massage itself might induce a refreshing nap, a waking dream, and the sensation that you're walking on a cloud and all is well in your world.
Did you know that massage can treat and prevent:
Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Plantar Fascitis
- Muscle cramps and spasms
- High Blood Pressure
- Eating Disorders
- Strains (pulled muscles)
- Frozen Shoulder
- Repetitive Motion injuries
- Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Tension Headaches
- Digestive problems
- Emotional Trauma
Now Accepting Insurance
If you carry Aetna insurance through the City of Portland, Maine, you may have a benefit that covers the cost of your massage therapy, and you may use your insurance here.
I also accept Health Savings Accounts.